Garrett Baker joins Lazard Middle Market as managing director
Prior to joining Lazard, Mr. Baker was President of Waller Capital Partners, where he led mergers and acquisitions for cable, telecom and media clients and oversaw day-to-day operations of the firm.
He joined Waller Capital Partners in 1998 and was named President in 2009.
Prior to that, he was a mergers and acquisitions banker at Bear Stearns & Co.
Mr. Baker was named as a “Top 50 Dealmaker in North America” by Global M&A Network and one of the cable industry’s top “40 Under 40” executives by MultiChannel News. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
More inside POST
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership