Garrett Baker joins Lazard Middle Market as managing director
Prior to joining Lazard, Mr. Baker was President of Waller Capital Partners, where he led mergers and acquisitions for cable, telecom and media clients and oversaw day-to-day operations of the firm.
He joined Waller Capital Partners in 1998 and was named President in 2009.
Prior to that, he was a mergers and acquisitions banker at Bear Stearns & Co.
Mr. Baker was named as a “Top 50 Dealmaker in North America” by Global M&A Network and one of the cable industry’s top “40 Under 40” executives by MultiChannel News. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST