Garrett Baker joins Lazard Middle Market as managing director
Prior to joining Lazard, Mr. Baker was President of Waller Capital Partners, where he led mergers and acquisitions for cable, telecom and media clients and oversaw day-to-day operations of the firm.
He joined Waller Capital Partners in 1998 and was named President in 2009.
Prior to that, he was a mergers and acquisitions banker at Bear Stearns & Co.
Mr. Baker was named as a “Top 50 Dealmaker in North America” by Global M&A Network and one of the cable industry’s top “40 Under 40” executives by MultiChannel News. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST