Gap names Teri List-Stoll as new CFO
Ms. List-Stoll will serve on the company’s senior leadership team. Most recently, Ms. List-Stoll held the position of executive vice president and chief financial officer for Dick’s Sporting Goods, Inc.
Previously, she served in senior finance roles, including chief financial officer for Kraft Foods Group, Inc.
Ms. List-Stoll spent almost two decades growing her career at The Procter & Gamble Company, where she ultimately served as senior vice president and treasurer. She began her career at Deloitte & Touche LLP.
She serves on the board of directors and audit committees for Microsoft and Danaher.
She received her B.A. in Business Administration from Northern Michigan University and is a Certified Public Accountant.
Ms. List-Stoll will succeed Sabrina Simmons. Once Ms. List-Stoll joins Gap Inc. in mid-January, Ms. Simmons will shift into an advisory role through the end of the company’s fiscal year. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
- General Finance appoints Jody Miller as CEO
More inside POST