Since joining Gap Inc. in 2001, Ms. Simmons has progressed through positions of increasing responsibility from vice president and treasurer to executive vice president.
Ms. Simmons has served as the company’s CFO since late 2007.
Ms. Simmons will remain with Gap Inc. through the end of the 2016 fiscal year, ensuring a seamless transition over the coming months. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
- CareDx appoints Michael Bell as CFO
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
More inside POST
Carl Zeiss Meditec H1 revenues rise Earnings