Since joining Gap Inc. in 2001, Ms. Simmons has progressed through positions of increasing responsibility from vice president and treasurer to executive vice president.
Ms. Simmons has served as the company’s CFO since late 2007.
Ms. Simmons will remain with Gap Inc. through the end of the 2016 fiscal year, ensuring a seamless transition over the coming months. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST