Since joining Gap Inc. in 2001, Ms. Simmons has progressed through positions of increasing responsibility from vice president and treasurer to executive vice president.
Ms. Simmons has served as the company’s CFO since late 2007.
Ms. Simmons will remain with Gap Inc. through the end of the 2016 fiscal year, ensuring a seamless transition over the coming months. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals appoints Nancy Ryan Gray to board
- Inseego appoints Stephen Smith as CFO
- Andy Page joins Livongo Health as CFO
- Hudson Pacific Properties adds Andrea Wong to board
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
More inside POST