Since joining Gap Inc. in 2001, Ms. Simmons has progressed through positions of increasing responsibility from vice president and treasurer to executive vice president.
Ms. Simmons has served as the company’s CFO since late 2007.
Ms. Simmons will remain with Gap Inc. through the end of the 2016 fiscal year, ensuring a seamless transition over the coming months. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
More inside POST