Since joining Gap Inc. in 2001, Ms. Simmons has progressed through positions of increasing responsibility from vice president and treasurer to executive vice president.
Ms. Simmons has served as the company’s CFO since late 2007.
Ms. Simmons will remain with Gap Inc. through the end of the 2016 fiscal year, ensuring a seamless transition over the coming months. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
Airbus Q1 revenues increased 7% Earnings
Teen retailer Rue21 files for bankruptcy Companies