Gap appoints new global head of Banana Republic
Most recently, Mr. Breitbard served as chief executive officer at The Gymboree Corporation from 2013 until early 2017.
From 2010 to 2013, Mr. Breitbard held leadership positions across Gap North America, where he was instrumental in delivering the product-led resurgence of Gap’s North America business.
He also served as chief merchandising and creative officer of Old Navy from 2009 to early 2010.
Previously, he served in leadership roles at Levi Strauss & Co. and Abercrombie & Fitch.
Mr. Breitbard graduated from Vassar College and earned a Master of Business Administration from the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
More inside POST