Gap appoints new global head of Banana Republic
Most recently, Mr. Breitbard served as chief executive officer at The Gymboree Corporation from 2013 until early 2017.
From 2010 to 2013, Mr. Breitbard held leadership positions across Gap North America, where he was instrumental in delivering the product-led resurgence of Gap’s North America business.
He also served as chief merchandising and creative officer of Old Navy from 2009 to early 2010.
Previously, he served in leadership roles at Levi Strauss & Co. and Abercrombie & Fitch.
Mr. Breitbard graduated from Vassar College and earned a Master of Business Administration from the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Mitek appoints Jane J. Thompson to board
- LRAD Corporation appoints Dennis D. Klahn as CFO
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
More inside POST