GAC announces new management appointments
Martin Wallgren has been appointed the Group’s Chief Information Officer, a newly created role.
Before joining GAC at its Dubai head office, Mr. Wallgren was the CIO for the Stena Group in Sweden.
Effective 1 February 2017, GAC Dubai’s Managing Director Stuart Bowie will take over as the Group Vice President – Commercial.
He will replace Christer Sjödoff, who retires at the end of January, after 24 years with GAC.
Ronald Lichtenecker, formerly Managing Director of GAC Hub Services (GHS) will take the reins as Company Manager for GAC Dubai.
His role with GHS Managing Director will be assumed by Lars Hardeland, currently the company’s Strategic Sourcing Manager.
Tatyana Shorokhova has been appointed General Manager for GAC Russia.
She brings to her new role more than 25 years of experience in the development, execution and management of forwarding projects in Russia and worldwide. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Arab Emirates
- Lamprell appoints Nicholas Garrett as director
- Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana names new director of sales
- Etihad CEO James Hogan to step down
- Yaming appoints new GM for Middle East and North Africa
- Drake & Scull appoints Wael Allan as new chief executive
More inside POST