FTE Networks names J.T. Archer VP of sales, Western region
Mr. Archer joins FTE Networks with an outstanding record of establishing and building customer relationships in the telecom sector, and expanding new markets.
Previously, Mr. Archer was Chief Operating Officer at BodeTree, where he was responsible for sales and marketing, including marketing efforts for partner and small business engagement.
Before joining BodeTree, he held positions as SVP Operations at PSO Global, Co-Founder & VP of Sales at IDAPTIC, and VP of Customer Operations at Level 3 Communications. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- RELM Wireless appoints Kyle Cerminara as chairman
- magicJack VocalTec appoints Don Carlos Bell III as CEO
- Roper Technologies appoints new executives
- Welbilt appoints Brian R. Gamache to board
- CSX Corporation appoints E. Hunter Harrison as CEO
More inside POST
Traps any CEO can easily fall in Leadership
How to solve complex problems Leadership