FTD Companies promoted Christopher W. Shean to interim CEO
Mr. Shean has served as one of FTD’s directors since December 2014. He was Senior Advisor of Liberty Interactive Corporation (LIC) and Liberty Media Corporation (together with LIC, Liberty), since October 2016.
Prior to this, Mr. Shean served as Liberty’s Chief Financial Officer from November 2011.
Prior to being named the Chief Financial Officer hen served as Liberty’s Controller for eleven years.
Prior to joining Liberty, Mr. Shean was an audit partner with KPMG focusing mainly on clients operating in the media and entertainment industry. He serves on the board of directors of Expedia and the Atlanta Braves.
From February 2013 to December 2015, he served on the board of directors of TripAdviso. He also serves on the advisory committee for the Pamplin School of Business at Virginia Tech.
Mr. Shean received a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Virginia Tech in 1987. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Essendant appoints Janet Zelenka as CFO
- Old Second Bancorp appoints Bradley S. Adams as CFO
- Gogo appoints Barry Rowan as executive vice president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance appoints José E. Almeida to board
- Navistar appoints Jeffrey A. Dokho to board
More inside POST