FSC Franchise names Jean Baudrand as chief development officer
After spearheading domestic development and real estate for Burger King Corp., Mr. Baudrand was promoted to London in 1994 to lead Burger King's European, Middle Eastern and non-traditional development efforts.
Mr. Baudrand joined Yum! Brands in 1998 as Vice President of International Development in Europe, and progressively extended his responsibilities to the Middle East and Latin America.
By 2009, after consulting for companies like Arby's, Applebee's and Quizno's Subs, Mr. Baudrand accepted an invitation to join TGI Friday's as Vice President of International Business Development, a position he held for the last eight years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
More inside POST