FSC Franchise names Jean Baudrand as chief development officer
After spearheading domestic development and real estate for Burger King Corp., Mr. Baudrand was promoted to London in 1994 to lead Burger King's European, Middle Eastern and non-traditional development efforts.
Mr. Baudrand joined Yum! Brands in 1998 as Vice President of International Development in Europe, and progressively extended his responsibilities to the Middle East and Latin America.
By 2009, after consulting for companies like Arby's, Applebee's and Quizno's Subs, Mr. Baudrand accepted an invitation to join TGI Friday's as Vice President of International Business Development, a position he held for the last eight years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST