FSC Franchise names Jean Baudrand as chief development officer
After spearheading domestic development and real estate for Burger King Corp., Mr. Baudrand was promoted to London in 1994 to lead Burger King's European, Middle Eastern and non-traditional development efforts.
Mr. Baudrand joined Yum! Brands in 1998 as Vice President of International Development in Europe, and progressively extended his responsibilities to the Middle East and Latin America.
By 2009, after consulting for companies like Arby's, Applebee's and Quizno's Subs, Mr. Baudrand accepted an invitation to join TGI Friday's as Vice President of International Business Development, a position he held for the last eight years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
- WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay as CMO
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
More inside POST
Diebold Nixdorf Q2 EPS $0.08 Earnings