FSC Franchise names Jean Baudrand as chief development officer
After spearheading domestic development and real estate for Burger King Corp., Mr. Baudrand was promoted to London in 1994 to lead Burger King's European, Middle Eastern and non-traditional development efforts.
Mr. Baudrand joined Yum! Brands in 1998 as Vice President of International Development in Europe, and progressively extended his responsibilities to the Middle East and Latin America.
By 2009, after consulting for companies like Arby's, Applebee's and Quizno's Subs, Mr. Baudrand accepted an invitation to join TGI Friday's as Vice President of International Business Development, a position he held for the last eight years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Patriot National appoints two to board
- Professional Bank appoints Miguel Montaner as EVP
- SunTrust Banks appoints Agnes Bundy Scanlan to board
- U.S. Century Bank appoints two senior executives
- Iradimed names John McCreery as COO
More inside POST