Fruit of the Loom names Melissa Burgess-Taylor chairman an CEO
Ms. Burgess-Taylor is currently the Senior Vice President of Brand Management and Sales for Fruit of the Loom and Vanity Fair Brands.
Ms. Burgess-Taylor has been with the company more than 17 years focusing on the interests of Fruit of the Loom employees and customers while delivering meaningful results.
Ms. Burgess-Taylor has held various leadership roles within the organization.
In her current role, she leads Marketing, Merchandising, Sales, Brand Communications and Creative Services for Fruit of the Loom, Vanity Fair, Lily of France, Vassarette and Curvation brands.
Prior to joining Fruit of the Loom, Ms. Burgess-Taylor held roles with Hanes Brands and Mercantile Department Stores.
She received a Bachelor of Science degree in marketing with a minor in textiles and clothing from Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Ky. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Kentucky
- Papa John's names Brandon Rhoten global CMO
- Kindred Healthcare appoints Brian Holzer as president of innovations
- Yum! Brands appoints Christopher M. Connor to board
- Yum! Brands promotes Kevin Hochman to CCO of KFC U.S.
- General Cable appoints Shruti Singhal as new European leader
More inside POST
Foot Locker Q2 income falls 36% Earnings