Frontier Rare Earths appoints director
Mr. Scholes specialises in mining and mineral law and has practised exclusively in the field for 15 years.
He was a partner at Werksmans Attorneys (a South African law firm) from 1999 to 2008 and a non-executive director of Aquarius Platinum South Africa (AQPSA) from 2004 until 2008, when he became an executive director of AQPSA.
In 2010 Mr. Scholes returned to the legal profession as a mining and mineral law advisor and is a principal of Malan Scholes, a firm of attorneys based in Johannesburg, South Africa, that specialises in mining & resources.
Mr. Scholes is also a non-executive director of West Wits Mining, Randgold and Exploration Company, and Lace Diamond Mining Company. He served as a non-executive director of the Company from October 2013 until May 2016.
Mr. Scholes holds BA (Law) and LLB degrees from the University of the Witwatersrand and is an admitted attorney of the High Court of South Africa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Canada Goose appoints John Davison to board
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
More inside POST