Frontier names VP, business operations, finance for the South region
Mr. Shover began his professional career with PwC as a management consultant serving clients in the oil & gas industry.
Mr. Shover joins Frontier from retail electricity provider TXU Energy, where he managed finance, strategy and merger and acquisition matters related to TXU's commercial business.
He earned his MBA from the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin, and earned a Bachelor's Degree in Economics and Finance from Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
More inside POST