Frontier names area GM of mid-cities operations for Los Angeles county
Prior to joining Frontier Communications, Ms. Solis served as director of consumer/multilingual sales and services for Verizon Communications, where she started in 1996. Ms. Solis led a team of over 400 and managed four multi-state customer contact centers.
From 2009 to 2011, she was director of operations for the premier FiOS high-speed broadband service, leading a team of nearly 700.
Previously se served as director of customer response. She also has strong experience in outside plant construction, maintaining copper networks and multi-dwelling and tenant unit fiber build-out.
Ms. Solis holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and a Certificate of Communications Engineering from UCLA. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST