Frontier names area GM of mid-cities operations for Los Angeles county
Prior to joining Frontier Communications, Ms. Solis served as director of consumer/multilingual sales and services for Verizon Communications, where she started in 1996. Ms. Solis led a team of over 400 and managed four multi-state customer contact centers.
From 2009 to 2011, she was director of operations for the premier FiOS high-speed broadband service, leading a team of nearly 700.
Previously se served as director of customer response. She also has strong experience in outside plant construction, maintaining copper networks and multi-dwelling and tenant unit fiber build-out.
Ms. Solis holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and a Certificate of Communications Engineering from UCLA. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings appoints Kerry A. Shiba as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Liz Bhatt as CBO
More inside POST