Frontier names area GM for Idaho, Montana and Utah
Before Frontier, Ms. Quinn held executive roles at T-Mobile as a Director, General Manager, and Regional Director. She began her career at T-Mobile as a District Manager.
At Volt Services Group, she was a Major Account Director. She also held regional and district management positions at Lane Bryant and the Gap, Inc.
Ms. Quinn graduated from Bauder College in Sacramento, California and holds a Professional of Human Resources Certification from the Society of Human Resources.
Ms. Quinn is actively involved in the community and held key leadership roles in several academic and non-profit organizations such as Arizona State University's WP Carey MBA Program and the Society of Human Resources Management Association.
She was a Member of the Workforce Development Council and the Professional Development Chairperson for NHRMA/SHRM and is listed in "Who's Who of Women in Leadership." ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Idaho
- Albertsons Companies names VP, communications and public affairs
- Wabash National appoints Brent Yeagy as president, COO
- Timberline appoints chief financial officer
- Timberline Resources director William M. Sheriff resigns
- Micron Technology names Trevor Schulze as CIO
More inside POST