Frontier Lithium appoints new chief executive officer
Prior to joining the company, Mr. Walker was Vice President of the Consbec Group of Companies where he accumulated 10 years of experience in mining and construction industry.
During his tenure at Consbec, he worked closely with companies such as GoldCorp, Rio Tinto, Westdome, Barrick, Noranda, Agrium and Unimin as well as other major companies.
Mr. Walker holds an honours BA from the University of Western Ontario, and an MBA from Webster University Geneva, Switzerland. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
- INV Metals appoints William Shaver as COO
- Mitel appoints Martha Bejar to board
- Logiq Asset Management appoints Stasha Ninkovic as COO
- Corby Spirit and Wine appoints new director
More inside POST