Frontier Lithium appoints new chief executive officer
Prior to joining the company, Mr. Walker was Vice President of the Consbec Group of Companies where he accumulated 10 years of experience in mining and construction industry.
During his tenure at Consbec, he worked closely with companies such as GoldCorp, Rio Tinto, Westdome, Barrick, Noranda, Agrium and Unimin as well as other major companies.
Mr. Walker holds an honours BA from the University of Western Ontario, and an MBA from Webster University Geneva, Switzerland. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Trillium Therapeutics appoints Helen Tayton-Martin to board
- Impopharma appoints key managers
- TD Bank Group appoints Ajai Bambawale as CRO
- United Van Lines (Canada) names Dan Lawrence president
- Jamieson Wellness appoints Angela Holtham to board
More inside POST
Kellogg to buy Rxbar for $600 million Companies