Frontier Lithium appoints new chief executive officer
Prior to joining the company, Mr. Walker was Vice President of the Consbec Group of Companies where he accumulated 10 years of experience in mining and construction industry.
During his tenure at Consbec, he worked closely with companies such as GoldCorp, Rio Tinto, Westdome, Barrick, Noranda, Agrium and Unimin as well as other major companies.
Mr. Walker holds an honours BA from the University of Western Ontario, and an MBA from Webster University Geneva, Switzerland. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Canada Goose appoints John Davison to board
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
More inside POST
Almighty CEO Leadership