Frontier Lithium appoints new chief executive officer
Prior to joining the company, Mr. Walker was Vice President of the Consbec Group of Companies where he accumulated 10 years of experience in mining and construction industry.
During his tenure at Consbec, he worked closely with companies such as GoldCorp, Rio Tinto, Westdome, Barrick, Noranda, Agrium and Unimin as well as other major companies.
Mr. Walker holds an honours BA from the University of Western Ontario, and an MBA from Webster University Geneva, Switzerland. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
- First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
- TeraGo appoints David Charron as CFO
More inside POST