Frontier appoints Dale Shover as vice president
Mr. Shover began his professional career with PwC as a management consultant serving clients in the oil & gas industry.
Mr. Shover joins Frontier from retail electricity provider TXU Energy, where he managed finance, strategy and merger and acquisition matters related to TXU’s commercial business.
Mr. Shover earned his MBA from the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin, and earned a Bachelor's Degree in Economics and Finance from Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
- Subway appoints Karlin Linhardt as senior vice president
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
- FuelCell Energy promotes two executives
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals appoints Lorianne K. Masuoka as CMO
More inside POST
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership