Frontier appoints area GM for beach cities operations
Beach Cities operating area encompasses the Southern California coastal region from Pacific Palisades to Laguna Beach and includes the cities and communities surrounding Santa Monica, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Torrance, Palos Verdes, Long Beach and Huntington Beach.
Previously, Mr. Campbell was area manager for Verizon Communications.
Before that, Mr. Campbell worked through a succession of increasingly responsible leadership roles improving business processes, training, revenue management, customer satisfaction and field operations.
He began his career as a telecommunications field technician with GTE.
Mr. Campbell earned a Bachelor of Science in Management from the University of Phoenix and resides in Signal Hill. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership