Frontier appoints area general manager for low-desert territory
The area includes over 100 cities and communities across Riverside County, the Inland Empire and the Coachella and Imperial Valleys.
Prior to joining Frontier, Mr. Smith served as vice president and general manager of Black Box Network Services western region, where he started in 2005.
From 1991 to 2005, Mr. Smith held several leadership positions for Norstan Communications, a provider of diversified telecommunications solutions.
He holds an MBA from the University of New Orleans and a Bachelor of Science in marketing from Louisiana State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark R. Bamforth to boards
- Endologix appoints John Onopchenko as COO
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
More inside POST