Friedman Industries promotes Robert Sparkman to CEO
Mr. Sparkman has served as the Company’s Chief Operating Officer and President since April 1, 2016.
Mr. Sparkman previously served as Senior Vice President of Operations from April 2015 to March 2016, Vice President of Sales for the Company’s coil division between 2002 and March 2015 and has been employed by the Company since 1979.
Mr. Sparkman has over 37 years of experience with both the Company’s coil and tubular divisions.
William E. Crow previously served as Chief Executive Officer of the Company until his retirement effective April 1, 2017 and was 45 years with the the Company.
Mr. Crow continues to serve the Company as a director and as a consultant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
More inside POST
Lonmin H1 pretax loss $199 million Earnings