Friedman Industries promotes Robert Sparkman to CEO
Mr. Sparkman has served as the Company’s Chief Operating Officer and President since April 1, 2016.
Mr. Sparkman previously served as Senior Vice President of Operations from April 2015 to March 2016, Vice President of Sales for the Company’s coil division between 2002 and March 2015 and has been employed by the Company since 1979.
Mr. Sparkman has over 37 years of experience with both the Company’s coil and tubular divisions.
William E. Crow previously served as Chief Executive Officer of the Company until his retirement effective April 1, 2017 and was 45 years with the the Company.
Mr. Crow continues to serve the Company as a director and as a consultant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST
Hibbett Sports Q1 income falls 25% Earnings
Fiat Chrysler recalling 297,000 vehicles Companies