Fresnillo proposes Dame Judith Macgregor for board
Dame Judith was the British Ambassador to Mexico from 2009 to 2013 and British High Commissioner in South Africa from September 2013 until early 2017.
Dame Judith has been the President of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) Women's Association since 2006, overseeing a significant increase in the number of FCO women in senior grades.
She was formerly the overseas representative on the Whitehall ministerial Newton Committee guiding the funding of science and research.
At the FCO, she held various posts in former Yugoslavia, Prague, Paris, Poland, Western Europe and Slovakia.
Dame Judith holds a first class degree in Modern History from Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Mexico
- Marcelo Geraldi Velloso VP of business at Atento Mexico
- Fresnillo non-exec director María Asunción Aramburuzabala resigns
- Fresnillo director Rafael Mac Gregor steps down
- Santander México hires Jorge Arturo Arce
- OMA promotes treasurer to CFO role
More inside POST
Yahoo profit increased 112% in Q1 Earnings
Employees want leaders on all levels Leadership