Fresnillo non-exec director María Asunción Aramburuzabala resigns
Ms. Aramburuzabala have been Vice Chairman of Grupo Modelo, one of Mexico’s largest breweries, until it was sold to Anheuser-Busch InBev in 2012-13. She is Chief Executive Officer of Tresalia Capital S.A. de C.V..
Prior directorships include Grupo Televisa, Empresas ICA and América Móvil.
Ms. Aramburuzabala was educated at the Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de Mexico (ITAM). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Mexico
- Fresnillo proposes Dame Judith Macgregor for board
- Marcelo Geraldi Velloso VP of business at Atento Mexico
- Fresnillo director Rafael Mac Gregor steps down
- Santander México hires Jorge Arturo Arce
- OMA promotes treasurer to CFO role
More inside POST