Freshpet appoints William Cyr as CEO
The Company also expects that Mr. Cyr will join the Company’s Board of Directors at that time.
Mr. Cyr brings a strong track record of strategic leadership to Freshpet. Over his nearly 20-year tenure at Procter & Gamble beginning in 1985, he held numerous senior executive roles including most recently serving as Vice President and General Manager of the North American Juice Business and Global Nutritional Beverages.
Mr. Cyr served as a Board and Executive Committee Member of the Grocery Manufacturers Association, a position he held since 2002. Additionally, he has been a member of the Board of Directors of American Beverage Association since 2007 and on the Executive Committee since 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Wireless Telecom Group appoints Daniel Monopoli as CTO
- New Jersey Resources names Maureen Borkowski to board
- Milestone Scientific appoints Daniel Goldberger as CEO
- Celldex changes management team
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark I. Froimson to board
More inside POST