Fresh Del Monte Produce appoints president and COO
Mr. Zakharia has held positions in the Company’s management for over 16 years, most recently as Executive Vice President and as the Company’s Vice President, Europe and Africa.
Previously, Mr. Zakharia also served as Vice President for the Company’s Middle East and North Africa region, Vice President, Human Resources for the Company’s Europe, Africa and Middle East region and Director of Operations for the Company’s Europe, Africa and Middle East region.
Before joining the Company, Mr. Zakharia served as the Director of Sales, Europe, Africa and Middle East for A.W. Chesterton and as Director of Operations for Nevada Power Company.
He succeed Hani El-Naffy who will serve as a consultant for the Company which will last until February 28, 2017. Also, Mr. El-Naffy will remain a member of the Company’s Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Bluegreen Vacations names David L. Pontius COO
- MarineMax appoints Brett McGill as COO
- TapImmune appoints Peter L. Hoang as CEO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
More inside POST