Frenkel Topping promotes Jason Granite to executive chairman
Mr. Granite has over 20 years of experience in law, corporate finance and investment management.
Most recently, he has served as the Chief Executive and Chief Executive Investment Officer at FCFM, managing capital and funds for a wide range of investors, including the UK Government.
Prior to this, Mr. Granite served as Head of Research at Sterne Agee UKLLP (formerly known as Yorvik Partners LLP), was a Founding Partner atAgilo, a Director of Deutsche Bank’s special situations group and a member of its European Investment Committee and a key member of Mizuho International’s special situations group.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Granite worked at Close Brothers Corporate Finance and practised as a restructuring lawyer at Cadwalader. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST