Frenkel Topping promotes Jason Granite to executive chairman
Mr. Granite has over 20 years of experience in law, corporate finance and investment management.
Most recently, he has served as the Chief Executive and Chief Executive Investment Officer at FCFM, managing capital and funds for a wide range of investors, including the UK Government.
Prior to this, Mr. Granite served as Head of Research at Sterne Agee UKLLP (formerly known as Yorvik Partners LLP), was a Founding Partner atAgilo, a Director of Deutsche Bank’s special situations group and a member of its European Investment Committee and a key member of Mizuho International’s special situations group.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Granite worked at Close Brothers Corporate Finance and practised as a restructuring lawyer at Cadwalader. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- United Utilities Group appoints Steve Fraser as COO
- Rank Group appoints Alex Thursby as non-executive director
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
More inside POST