FreightCar America appoints VP, manufacturing - shoals
Prior to joining the company, Mr. Broadfoot most recently was the VP of Operations of Electro-Mechanical Corporation with multi-plant, multi-product line responsibility in the electrical transmission, distribution and control business for 7 years.
He also held senior operations leadership roles with Thomas and Betts, Newell-Rubbermaid and the ZF Group America.
Mr. Broadfoot graduated with a BS in Industrial Management and an MBA from the University of North Alabama, where he also participated for four years in varsity athletics.
In addition to his college education, he holds various industry certifications such as the ASQ six-sigma black-belt champion designation and a master APICS certification in Global Supply Chain Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Morningstar appoints Caroline Tsay to board
- Allscripts appoints Dennis M. Olis as interim CFO
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
More inside POST
Contract awarded for Swedish rail line Companies
Macy's Q1 profit declined 39 percent Earnings