Fred's promotes Timothy Liebmann to COO, pharmacy
Prior to joining Fred’s in June 2016, Mr. Liebmann was with SUNRx, LLC, a prescription benefit manager and wholly owned subsidiary of MedImpact Healthcare Systems.
Mr. Liebmann founded SUNRx in 2007 and served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer until the company’s acquisition by MedImpact Healthcare Systems in 2012, after which he served as Vice President of Pharmacy for SUNRx until he joined Fred’s.
He succeeds Rick A. Chambers, Executive Vice President – Pharmacy Operations, who is retiring from the Company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- CKE Restaurants appoints Jason Marker as CEO
- Tractor Supply Company promotes Kurt D. Barton to SVP
- Active Implants appoints Ted Davis as CEO
- ServiceMaster Global appoints Peter L. Cella to board
- International Paper elects Kathryn D. Sullivan to board
More inside POST