Fred's appoints Linda Longo-Kazanova to board
Ms. Longo-Kazanova brings to the Board her 16 years of experience as Chief Human Resources Officer, as well as significant expertise working with public company boards of directors on a variety of matters, including significant M&A and divestiture transactions.
Most recently, Ms. Longo-Kazanova was Chief Human Resources Officer at Keurig Green Mountain.
Prior to working at Keurig, she served as Vice President, Human Resources and Medical at Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corporation (BNSF), and in a number of positions at Kraft Foods, Inc., including global Director, Management and Organization Development.
Ms. Longo-Kazanova holds a Ph.D. in Psychology from Northwestern University, a Masters in Counseling Psychology and Bachelors in Anthropology from University of Delaware. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Bridgestone Americas appoints Amanda Mathis as CFO
- Scripps Networks Interactive appoints Lois Nix as SVP
- Community Health Systems appoints Thomas J. Aaron as CFO
- Fred's appoints Steven Rossi and Timothy Barton to board
- CKE Restaurants appoints Jason Marker as CEO
More inside POST
Teva Q1 net income $580 million Earnings
Uncertainty can make people work harder Leadership