Fred's appoints Linda Longo-Kazanova to board
Ms. Longo-Kazanova brings to the Board her 16 years of experience as Chief Human Resources Officer, as well as significant expertise working with public company boards of directors on a variety of matters, including significant M&A and divestiture transactions.
Most recently, Ms. Longo-Kazanova was Chief Human Resources Officer at Keurig Green Mountain.
Prior to working at Keurig, she served as Vice President, Human Resources and Medical at Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corporation (BNSF), and in a number of positions at Kraft Foods, Inc., including global Director, Management and Organization Development.
Ms. Longo-Kazanova holds a Ph.D. in Psychology from Northwestern University, a Masters in Counseling Psychology and Bachelors in Anthropology from University of Delaware. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Fred's appoints Steven Rossi and Timothy Barton to board
- CKE Restaurants appoints Jason Marker as CEO
- Tractor Supply Company promotes Kurt D. Barton to SVP
- Active Implants appoints Ted Davis as CEO
- ServiceMaster Global appoints Peter L. Cella to board
More inside POST