Freddie Mac appoints Stacey Goodman as CIO
Ms. Goodman brings to Freddie Mac over 25 years of technology experience in the financial services industry.
Ms. Goodman will be a member of the senior operating committee.
Most recently, Ms. Goodman was executive vice president, chief information and operations officer at CIT.
Before that she held several roles of increasing responsibility at Bank of America, last serving as managing director and divisional CIO of global technology & operations.
Ms. Goodman also served as managing director of IT at UBS and held other senior-level positions within the financial services industry over her career. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- American National Bankshares adds Tammy Moss Finley to board
- Tegna director Jennifer Dulski steps down
- Kinsale Capital Group appoints Gregory M. Share to board
- William Hornung joins Diffusion Pharma as chief business officer
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Jim Sedlar as SVP
More inside POST