Frank’s International CFO Jeffrey Bird to leave
Mr. Bird has been the Company’s executive vice president and chief financial officer since December 2014.
Prior to joining Frank’s International, Mr. Bird served as vice president and chief financial officer for Ascend Performance Materials.
Mr. Bird’s past experience also includes vice president of finance and chief financial officer for Danaher’s Veeder-Root division; vice president of finance and chief financial officer for Oshkosh’s JLG Access Equipment segment; chief financial officer of Praxair’s Global Coating Services; and multiple financial leadership roles with AlliedSignal/Honeywell.
Mr. Bird served as managing director of Danaher’s Veeder Root ANZ business and managing director of Praxair’s North America Coatings Business.
He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in accounting from Cedarville University in Ohio. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
More inside POST