Franchise Brands names Colin Rees CIO
Mr. Rees was until very recently Director of IT at Domino's Pizza where he was responsible for the IT infrastructure of the business from the point-of-sale system in over 1,000 stores, via the mobile and Web ordering system, through to the recently launched ERP infrastructure.
Mr. Rees previously held a number of senior IT roles at EasyJet including Head of Software Delivery.
Mr. Rees started his career at Argos plc and held a number of positions over a 10-year period. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST
Red Hat Q2 revenue up 21% in USD Earnings