Franchise Brands finance director Andrew Mallows leaves
The company appointed Mr. Mallows as Finance Director in June 2016.
Mr. Mallows held a number of key roles at Domino’s Pizza from 1996, commencing as Financial Controller before becoming Finance Director in 2001 and latterly Business Development Director in 2004.
In the early part of his career, Mr. Mallow gained extensive experience in financial and commercial roles at companies in the consumer sector, including Trusthouse Forte and Welcome Break. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST