Franchise Brands finance director Andrew Mallows leaves
The company appointed Mr. Mallows as Finance Director in June 2016.
Mr. Mallows held a number of key roles at Domino’s Pizza from 1996, commencing as Financial Controller before becoming Finance Director in 2001 and latterly Business Development Director in 2004.
In the early part of his career, Mr. Mallow gained extensive experience in financial and commercial roles at companies in the consumer sector, including Trusthouse Forte and Welcome Break. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
More inside POST
China's exports expand in April Economy
CEOs are returning to the boardroom Leadership