Franchise Brands finance director Andrew Mallows leaves
The company appointed Mr. Mallows as Finance Director in June 2016.
Mr. Mallows held a number of key roles at Domino’s Pizza from 1996, commencing as Financial Controller before becoming Finance Director in 2001 and latterly Business Development Director in 2004.
In the early part of his career, Mr. Mallow gained extensive experience in financial and commercial roles at companies in the consumer sector, including Trusthouse Forte and Welcome Break. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST