Franchise Brands finance director Andrew Mallows leaves
The company appointed Mr. Mallows as Finance Director in June 2016.
Mr. Mallows held a number of key roles at Domino’s Pizza from 1996, commencing as Financial Controller before becoming Finance Director in 2001 and latterly Business Development Director in 2004.
In the early part of his career, Mr. Mallow gained extensive experience in financial and commercial roles at companies in the consumer sector, including Trusthouse Forte and Welcome Break. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST
Tunisian industry exports up 11% Economy