Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
Mr. Bleser brings to the Board broad strategic, corporate governance, managerial, financial and operational experience as well as business leadership expertise gained over the course of a distinguished career.
Mr. Bleser held numerous senior leadership positions at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. which he joined in 1974.
While at J.P. Morgan, Mr. Bleser served as the CEO of Global Corporate Bank in North America from 2010 to 2015 and CEO of Mid-Corporate Banking from 2003 to 2010.
Prior to his retirement from J.P. Morgan, he served as the Chairman of Global Corporate Banking from April 2015 to July 2016.
Currently, Mr. Bleser is a member of the Board of Trustees of Pace University in New York.
From 2011 to 2016, he served as a member of the board of directors of Private Export Funding Corporation where he also served on the Audit and Compensation and Development committees. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- NCI Building Systems appoints William VanArsdale to board
More inside POST