Foxtons Group CFO Gerard Nieslony to step down
Mr. Nieslony joined Foxtons in August 1999 as Group Financial Controller and was appointed as Chief Financial Officer in 2013.
Prior to joining Foxtons, Mr. Nieslony spent two years at Kvaerner Oilfield Products Limited as Financial Controller.
He spent ten years at Duracell Batteries, initially as an analyst and subsequently was promoted to Manufacturing Financial Manager and then Financial Controller of the Duracell European Technical Centre.
Mr. Nieslony is a qualified accountant and holds a degree in economics from the University of Warwick. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
More inside POST
Blackrock Q1 profit advances 22% Earnings