Foxtons Group CFO Gerard Nieslony to step down
Mr. Nieslony joined Foxtons in August 1999 as Group Financial Controller and was appointed as Chief Financial Officer in 2013.
Prior to joining Foxtons, Mr. Nieslony spent two years at Kvaerner Oilfield Products Limited as Financial Controller.
He spent ten years at Duracell Batteries, initially as an analyst and subsequently was promoted to Manufacturing Financial Manager and then Financial Controller of the Duracell European Technical Centre.
Mr. Nieslony is a qualified accountant and holds a degree in economics from the University of Warwick. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership