Foxtons Group CFO Gerard Nieslony to step down
Mr. Nieslony joined Foxtons in August 1999 as Group Financial Controller and was appointed as Chief Financial Officer in 2013.
Prior to joining Foxtons, Mr. Nieslony spent two years at Kvaerner Oilfield Products Limited as Financial Controller.
He spent ten years at Duracell Batteries, initially as an analyst and subsequently was promoted to Manufacturing Financial Manager and then Financial Controller of the Duracell European Technical Centre.
Mr. Nieslony is a qualified accountant and holds a degree in economics from the University of Warwick. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- United Utilities Group appoints Steve Fraser as COO
- Rank Group appoints Alex Thursby as non-executive director
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
More inside POST