Forward Pharma appoints Claus Bo Svendsen as CEO
Dr. Svendsen previously held the position of Executive Vice President at the Company.
Dr. Svendsen joined the Company in 2015, prior to which he held positions of increasing seniority in the Danish pharmaceutical company, Novo Nordisk A/S, with his last role being Global Medical Director.
Previously, Dr. Svendsen worked in biotech venture capital and has a clinical background in internal medicine.
Dr. Svendsen graduated as a Medical Doctor from University of Copenhagen in 2003, and additionally completed a Ph.D. in sarcoidosis pathobiology in 2009. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Denmark
- Change in Novo Nordisk executive management
- Hans Henrik Lund appointed CEO of Nilfisk
- Danske Bank appoints new CRO
- Maersk chairman Michael Pram Rasmussen to step down
- Maersk announces changes in executive management
More inside POST
MBA degree doesn't guarantee leadership Leadership