Forum Energy Technologies names president & CEO
Mr. Iyyanki currently serves as President and Chief Operating Officer. The Board has also nominated Mr. Iyyanki to stand for election as a director at the 2017 Annual Meeting of Stockholders Meeting in May.
Mr. Iyyanki joined Forum in 2014 after sixteen years of experience with General Electric (GE) in various senior management roles.
He served as President and CEO of GE Genbacher/Gas Engines from 2006 – 2011 and President and CEO of Turbomachinery Equipment from 2011 – 2012.
Mr. Iyyanki has a Bachelor of Science in Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University, India and a Master of Science in Engineering from South Dakota State University.
C. Christopher Gaut, the current Chief Executive Officer, will become Executive Chairman. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
More inside POST
Saab to supply AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP Companies