Forum Energy Technologies names president & CEO
Mr. Iyyanki currently serves as President and Chief Operating Officer. The Board has also nominated Mr. Iyyanki to stand for election as a director at the 2017 Annual Meeting of Stockholders Meeting in May.
Mr. Iyyanki joined Forum in 2014 after sixteen years of experience with General Electric (GE) in various senior management roles.
He served as President and CEO of GE Genbacher/Gas Engines from 2006 – 2011 and President and CEO of Turbomachinery Equipment from 2011 – 2012.
Mr. Iyyanki has a Bachelor of Science in Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University, India and a Master of Science in Engineering from South Dakota State University.
C. Christopher Gaut, the current Chief Executive Officer, will become Executive Chairman. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Sysco Corporation elects Sheila G. Talton to board
- US Concrete appoints John E. Kunz as CFO
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina appoints CFO
- Forterra appoints Charlie Brown as CFO
- McDermott International appoints Philippe Barril to board
More inside POST