Fortune appoints Glen Koropchuk to board of directors
A mining engineer with nearly 30 years of executive management, mine operations, project management and corporate social investment work, Mr. Koropchuk has had prodigious global experience within Anglo American Plc and its subsidiaries.
Most recently, Mr. Koropchuk was Chief Operating Officer of De Beers Canada Inc., responsible for delivering safe, operational excellence from the Snap Lake and Victor diamond mines in Canada's north.
Notably, he also led the permitting, Aboriginal engagement, and project management for the Gahcho Kue diamond mine in the Northwest Territories. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
- First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
- TeraGo appoints David Charron as CFO
More inside POST