Fortune appoints Glen Koropchuk to board of directors
A mining engineer with nearly 30 years of executive management, mine operations, project management and corporate social investment work, Mr. Koropchuk has had prodigious global experience within Anglo American Plc and its subsidiaries.
Most recently, Mr. Koropchuk was Chief Operating Officer of De Beers Canada Inc., responsible for delivering safe, operational excellence from the Snap Lake and Victor diamond mines in Canada's north.
Notably, he also led the permitting, Aboriginal engagement, and project management for the Gahcho Kue diamond mine in the Northwest Territories. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Trillium Therapeutics appoints Helen Tayton-Martin to board
- Impopharma appoints key managers
- TD Bank Group appoints Ajai Bambawale as CRO
- United Van Lines (Canada) names Dan Lawrence president
- Jamieson Wellness appoints Angela Holtham to board
More inside POST