Fortune appoints Glen Koropchuk to board of directors
A mining engineer with nearly 30 years of executive management, mine operations, project management and corporate social investment work, Mr. Koropchuk has had prodigious global experience within Anglo American Plc and its subsidiaries.
Most recently, Mr. Koropchuk was Chief Operating Officer of De Beers Canada Inc., responsible for delivering safe, operational excellence from the Snap Lake and Victor diamond mines in Canada's north.
Notably, he also led the permitting, Aboriginal engagement, and project management for the Gahcho Kue diamond mine in the Northwest Territories. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
More inside POST