Fortune appoints Glen Koropchuk to board of directors
A mining engineer with nearly 30 years of executive management, mine operations, project management and corporate social investment work, Mr. Koropchuk has had prodigious global experience within Anglo American Plc and its subsidiaries.
Most recently, Mr. Koropchuk was Chief Operating Officer of De Beers Canada Inc., responsible for delivering safe, operational excellence from the Snap Lake and Victor diamond mines in Canada's north.
Notably, he also led the permitting, Aboriginal engagement, and project management for the Gahcho Kue diamond mine in the Northwest Territories. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
- INV Metals appoints William Shaver as COO
- Mitel appoints Martha Bejar to board
- Logiq Asset Management appoints Stasha Ninkovic as COO
- Corby Spirit and Wine appoints new director
More inside POST
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership