Forterra appoints Scott Leonard as COO
Mr. Leonard joins Forterra from Hewlett Packard Enterprise, where he served as the Senior Vice President of Global Commercial Functions for the Enterprise Services business since 2014.
Previously, Mr. Leonard was appointed Deputy Executive Director for the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT).
Mr. Leonard was the Vice President of Financial Planning for TXU Corp. from 2005 to 2007, where he helped lead the sale of TXU to an investment group led by affiliates of KKR, TPG, and Goldman Sachs, and remained with TXU’s successor until 2012.
Earlier in his career, he was an Engagement Manager at McKinsey & Company and an investment banker at Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette.
Mr. Leonard holds an M.B.A with Distinction from The Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University, and a B.S. with Highest Honors from Georgia Tech. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Concho Resources appoints Susan Helms to board
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
More inside POST
Overcome quiet nature and passive approach Leadership