Former Under Armour exec Leanne Fremar joins Starbucks
Most recently, Ms. Fremar served as Under Armour’s Senior Vice President, Executive Creative Director for its Women's and Concept Divisions responsible for the vision and aspiration of the brand through all elements of its product and brand experiences.
Prior to Under Armour, Ms. Fremar held senior positions at Theory, Gucci Group, and Polo Ralph Lauren and began her career in New York City at The Museum of Modern Art.
Ms. Fremar’s position is effective in October and begins with a three week in-store barista and coffee immersion spanning the globe. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- HaloSource appoints Craig Crowell to board as CFO
- Esterline appoints Michael J. Covey to board
- First Sound Bank promotes Lisa Cleary to EVP
- Nordstrom appoints Anne Bramman as CFO
- Timberland Bancorp appoints James A. Davis to board
More inside POST
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership
Revlon reports Q1 loss of $0.71 Earnings