Former senior executive at Johnson & Johnson, joins Variant board
Mr. Musing, in the course of his 36-year career, has been responsible for worldwide licensing and acquisition of pharmaceutical and biotechnology products, as well as creation of strategic alliances and partnerships on a global basis.
Mr. Musing has been President of Johnson & Johnson companies in the US and Europe, and he was on the Board of Johnson & Johnson companies in Germany, France, Italy, and the UK. Mr.
He has been a member of the Management Board of Ortho Biotech (a J&J Biotechnology Company) in the US and Europe, CEO and President of Ares Serono, Inc. in the US, and Executive Vice President with responsibilities for Ares Serono companies in North and Latin America. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Patriot National appoints two to board
- Professional Bank appoints Miguel Montaner as EVP
- SunTrust Banks appoints Agnes Bundy Scanlan to board
- U.S. Century Bank appoints two senior executives
- Iradimed names John McCreery as COO
More inside POST