Former senior executive at Johnson & Johnson, joins Variant board
Mr. Musing, in the course of his 36-year career, has been responsible for worldwide licensing and acquisition of pharmaceutical and biotechnology products, as well as creation of strategic alliances and partnerships on a global basis.
Mr. Musing has been President of Johnson & Johnson companies in the US and Europe, and he was on the Board of Johnson & Johnson companies in Germany, France, Italy, and the UK. Mr.
He has been a member of the Management Board of Ortho Biotech (a J&J Biotechnology Company) in the US and Europe, CEO and President of Ares Serono, Inc. in the US, and Executive Vice President with responsibilities for Ares Serono companies in North and Latin America. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
- WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay as CMO
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
More inside POST
Blackrock Q2 income rises 8% Earnings