Former senior executive at Johnson & Johnson, joins Variant board
Mr. Musing, in the course of his 36-year career, has been responsible for worldwide licensing and acquisition of pharmaceutical and biotechnology products, as well as creation of strategic alliances and partnerships on a global basis.
Mr. Musing has been President of Johnson & Johnson companies in the US and Europe, and he was on the Board of Johnson & Johnson companies in Germany, France, Italy, and the UK. Mr.
He has been a member of the Management Board of Ortho Biotech (a J&J Biotechnology Company) in the US and Europe, CEO and President of Ares Serono, Inc. in the US, and Executive Vice President with responsibilities for Ares Serono companies in North and Latin America. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST
Creative staff lead to satisfied customers Leadership