Former senior executive at Johnson & Johnson, joins Variant board
Mr. Musing, in the course of his 36-year career, has been responsible for worldwide licensing and acquisition of pharmaceutical and biotechnology products, as well as creation of strategic alliances and partnerships on a global basis.
Mr. Musing has been President of Johnson & Johnson companies in the US and Europe, and he was on the Board of Johnson & Johnson companies in Germany, France, Italy, and the UK. Mr.
He has been a member of the Management Board of Ortho Biotech (a J&J Biotechnology Company) in the US and Europe, CEO and President of Ares Serono, Inc. in the US, and Executive Vice President with responsibilities for Ares Serono companies in North and Latin America. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
More inside POST