Former Israeli Mossad director named Sepio Systems chairman
Mr. Pardo began his military service at age 18 with the Israeli Special Forces where he served as an officer. He joined the Mossad in 1980, and served in field and technical positions until he rose to become Director of Operations and Technology.
In January 2011, Mr. Pardo was appointed by the Israeli Prime Minister to lead the Mossad, serving as Director. He proudly served in this role until January 2016.
Under Mr. Pardo’s command, the Mossad received numerous prestigious decorations for operations and technological innovations. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
- GlycoMimetics appoints Scott Koenig to board
- MTGE appoints Steven W. Abrahams to board
- Choice Hotels appoints Dominic E. Dragisich as CFO
- Community Financial Corp. names two directors
More inside POST