Former Israeli Mossad director named Sepio Systems chairman
Mr. Pardo began his military service at age 18 with the Israeli Special Forces where he served as an officer. He joined the Mossad in 1980, and served in field and technical positions until he rose to become Director of Operations and Technology.
In January 2011, Mr. Pardo was appointed by the Israeli Prime Minister to lead the Mossad, serving as Director. He proudly served in this role until January 2016.
Under Mr. Pardo’s command, the Mossad received numerous prestigious decorations for operations and technological innovations. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Host Hotels & Resorts appoints Mary Hogan Preusse to board
- McCormick & Company appoints Tony Vernon to board
- Intrexon appoints Mark Carnegie-Brown as Oxitec CEO
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
More inside POST