Former BG Group executive to join Petrofac as new CFO
Mr. Cochran will join Petrofac from BG Group plc, where he was most recently Transition Head of BG Global Strategy & Business Development overseeing the integration of BG Group following its acquisition by Royal Dutch Shell plc.
Prior to that Mr. Cochran was Group Head of M&A and Corporate Finance at BG Group.
Chartered Accountant, Mr. Cochran, who has 25 years’ experience, began his career with KPMG and spent his earlier career in investment banking, including with Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse, advising on a wide range of capital market and M&A transactions.
Following a short handover, Mr. Cochran will formally succeed Tim Weller as CFO and executive director.
Mr. Weller will leave the Group in October 2016 to take up the role of Chief Financial Officer of G4S plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Jersey
- BNY Mellon's Pershing appoints Jim Crowley as COO
- SITO Mobile appoints Lowell W. Robinson to board
- Safestyle UK appoints Giles Richell as COO
- Polymetal International appoints two executives
- Flying Brands appoints Vinod Kaushal as non-executive director
More inside POST
Gap Q2 earnings drop 3% Earnings