Forma Therapeutics appoints Karoline Shair as vice president
Ms. Shair joins the FORMA leadership team with over 20 years’ global experience in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sector.
Ms. Shair most recently served as Vice President and IP Region Head, at Takeda Pharmaceuticals International Co., in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
She gained relevant bench experience designing novel drug candidates at Sloan Kettering Institute for Cancer Research and Ariad Pharmaceuticals, as well as began her foundational training in IP at Choate, Hall & Stewart and Vertex in various legal roles.
Ms. Shair received a bachelor’s degree with honors in chemistry from Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, a Ph.D. in chemistry from Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut and a J.D. from Boston College Law School, Newton, Massachusetts.
Ms. Shair is a member of the Massachusetts Bar and a registered patent attorney with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST