Ford appoints Lynn Vojvodich to board
Ms. Vojvodich will serve on the Ford Board of Directors’ Nominating and Governance, Sustainability and Innovation, and Audit Committees.
Ms. Vojvodich served as the Chief Marketing Officer of salesforce.com since 2013 and as a partner at Andreessen Horowitz where she helped companies build their go-to-market strategies.
Ms. Vojvodich has served in various roles at organizations including Bain & Company, Microsoft, and Terracotta—where she held her first Chief Marketing Officer role.
Ms. Vojvodich began her career as a mechanical engineer after receiving her undergraduate degree at Stanford University in Product Design and Mechanical Engineering.
She also holds an MBA from Harvard Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Mears appoints two directors
- Cooper-Standard Holdings appoints two managers
- Michigan First Credit Union appoints chief lending officer
- Superior Industries International adds Ransom A. Langford to board
- Spartan Motors appoints James A. Sharman as chairman
More inside POST