Ford appoints John Weinberg to board of directors
Mr. Weinberg is a retired vice chairman of the Goldman Sachs Group. While at Goldman Sachs, he worked with Ford for more than 15 years, serving as a financial advisor.
His career spans more than three decades at Goldman Sachs, most recently serving as vice chairman from June 2006 until October 2015.
Mr. Weinberg spent the majority of his career in the banking division, most recently as a head of global investment banking and as an advisor to clients including Ford, General Electric and Boeing.
He also led the Goldman Sachs team on the initial public offerings for Visa and Under Armour.
Mr. Weinberg received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Princeton University in 1979 and Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School in 1983.
He will serve on the Ford Board of Directors’ Nominating and Governance, Sustainability and Innovation, and Finance Committees. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Rockwell Medical appoints John G. Cooper to board
- Penske Automotive Group appoints Greg Smith as director
- Neogen appoints John Adent as CEO
- American Axle & Manufacturing: Olaf Bongwald president AAM Driveline – Europe
- Bruk Herbst joins Zomedica Pharmaceuticals as CCO
More inside POST