Forcepoint announces executive leadership appointment
Mr. McDonough will serve as a member of the executive leadership team. Mr. McDonough brings more than 25 years of leadership experience in technology marketing to Forcepoint.
Most recently, he was senior vice president of marketing at Qualcomm and acted as CMO of the company’s chipset division.
Before joining Qualcomm, Mr. McDonough was a general manager at Microsoft, where he spent 12 years in various leadership roles across the company’s enterprise and consumer products.
Earlier in his career, he held roles at Sprint Telecommunications, J. Walter Thompson and Saatchi & Saatchi, where he launched new consumer products and led channel marketing and advertising.
Mr. McDonough earned a Bachelor of Arts in English and psychology from Middlebury College in Middlebury, Vermont. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST
Spain inflation at 5-month low Economy