Forcepoint announces executive leadership appointment
Mr. McDonough will serve as a member of the executive leadership team. Mr. McDonough brings more than 25 years of leadership experience in technology marketing to Forcepoint.
Most recently, he was senior vice president of marketing at Qualcomm and acted as CMO of the company’s chipset division.
Before joining Qualcomm, Mr. McDonough was a general manager at Microsoft, where he spent 12 years in various leadership roles across the company’s enterprise and consumer products.
Earlier in his career, he held roles at Sprint Telecommunications, J. Walter Thompson and Saatchi & Saatchi, where he launched new consumer products and led channel marketing and advertising.
Mr. McDonough earned a Bachelor of Arts in English and psychology from Middlebury College in Middlebury, Vermont. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST