Forcepoint announces executive leadership appointment
Mr. McDonough will serve as a member of the executive leadership team. Mr. McDonough brings more than 25 years of leadership experience in technology marketing to Forcepoint.
Most recently, he was senior vice president of marketing at Qualcomm and acted as CMO of the company’s chipset division.
Before joining Qualcomm, Mr. McDonough was a general manager at Microsoft, where he spent 12 years in various leadership roles across the company’s enterprise and consumer products.
Earlier in his career, he held roles at Sprint Telecommunications, J. Walter Thompson and Saatchi & Saatchi, where he launched new consumer products and led channel marketing and advertising.
Mr. McDonough earned a Bachelor of Arts in English and psychology from Middlebury College in Middlebury, Vermont. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST