Foot Locker names Scott Martin as SVP, real estate
Mr. Martin joins Foot Locker, Inc. from Gap, Inc., where he has worked since 2014 as Vice President, Store Development, Asia Pacific.
He previously held senior strategy and store development roles at other large retailers including Starbucks Coffee, Home Depot, and Sears Holdings. He has proven strength in real estate portfolio management, concept development and innovation, and strategy.
Mr. Martin holds a law degree from the University of Toledo and a B.S. in Accounting from The Ohio State University. He succeeds Jeffrey Berk, who retired in April after almost 20 years with the company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals appoints Ajit Shetty to board
- Gibraltar Industries promotes Jeffrey Watorek to vice president
- Jim Gianopulos named chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
More inside POST