Foot Locker names Scott Martin as SVP, real estate
Mr. Martin joins Foot Locker, Inc. from Gap, Inc., where he has worked since 2014 as Vice President, Store Development, Asia Pacific.
He previously held senior strategy and store development roles at other large retailers including Starbucks Coffee, Home Depot, and Sears Holdings. He has proven strength in real estate portfolio management, concept development and innovation, and strategy.
Mr. Martin holds a law degree from the University of Toledo and a B.S. in Accounting from The Ohio State University. He succeeds Jeffrey Berk, who retired in April after almost 20 years with the company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Muir Paterson to join Citigroup as global head of strategic shareholder advisory
- M&T Bank names Laura P. O'Hara senior vice president
- Akari Therapeutics to appoint David Horn Solomon as CEO
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
More inside POST