Foot Locker appoints two directors
Mr. Payne is currently president and managing member of Addison-Clifton, a provider of global trade compliance advisory services.
A lawyer by trade, Mr. Payne was previously president and chief executive officer of Foly & Lardner, a Milwaukee-based law firm, and has served as president and chief executive officer of the Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club.
Ms. Underhill is Global President of Kimberly-Clark Professional, a unit of Kimberly-Clark Corporation.
She has spent the majority of her career at Kimberly-Clark, serving in increasingly senior positions, with both domestic and international experience. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Muir Paterson to join Citigroup as global head of strategic shareholder advisory
- M&T Bank names Laura P. O'Hara senior vice president
- Akari Therapeutics to appoint David Horn Solomon as CEO
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
More inside POST