Fonterra appoints managing director Australia
Mr. Dedoncker started his career with Fonterra in 2005, in the Australian Foodservice business. He has over 20 years’ experience in dairy and FMCG, having held domestic and global roles at Fonterra and the Mars Corporation.
Most recently, Mr. Dedoncker has been Acting Managing Director Global Brands and Nutrition.
The appointment follows the recent promotion of Judith Swales, previously Managing Director Fonterra Oceania, to Chief Operating Office Velocity and Innovation. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Amcor appoints Michael Zacka as CCO
- Wolf Minerals names Richard Lucas as interim managing director
- Thor Mining appoints Alastair Middleton as director
- Metminco appoints Ram Venkat as director
- Jerry Jiao succeeds Andrew Michelmore as CEO of MMG
More inside POST