Fonterra appoints managing director Australia
Mr. Dedoncker started his career with Fonterra in 2005, in the Australian Foodservice business. He has over 20 years’ experience in dairy and FMCG, having held domestic and global roles at Fonterra and the Mars Corporation.
Most recently, Mr. Dedoncker has been Acting Managing Director Global Brands and Nutrition.
The appointment follows the recent promotion of Judith Swales, previously Managing Director Fonterra Oceania, to Chief Operating Office Velocity and Innovation. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Megaport appoints Tim Hoffman as CTO
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia CEO Ian Narev to retire
- Harvest Minerals appoints Jack James as non-executive director
- BHP Billiton appoints Ken MacKenzie as chairman
- Oilex appoints Paul Haywood as director
More inside POST