F.N.B. names Scott Custer to board
Mr. Custer’s election to the boards will become effective upon the planned completion of FNB’s merger with Yadkin in early 2017.
Pending final board approval, he is also expected to serve on the Company’s Credit Risk and Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Committee which focuses on compliance related matters such as credit policy, CRA policy, fair lending activities and affirmative credit programs.
With more than 25 years of experience in the financial services industry, Mr. Custer has held senior executive roles with a number of North Carolina-based financial institutions, including RBC Bank (USA), Yadkin predecessor VantageSouth Bancshares and Piedmont Community Bank Holdings, Inc.
He is an active and respected member of the North Carolina business and banking communities, and serves on the Board of Trustees for both the College of William Mary and William Peace University and on the Board of Directors of the Medical Foundation of North Carolina.
Mr. Custer holds a bachelor's degree in economics and business administration from the College of William and Mary. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Scott Hudler as CMO
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania appoints Barbara Cottrell as VP
- Andrew B. Cohen joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
- Norwood Financial and Wayne Bank adds Meg L. Hungerford to board
More inside POST