FMC Corporation names business director, Latin America agricultural solutions
Mr. Pereira is uniquely qualified to lead FMC's Latin America business having served extensively in marketing, business development and commercial leadership roles. He has most recently served as general manager, Brazil, Agricultural Solutions.
Mr. Pereira joined FMC in 1995 and progressed through a series of market and business development roles in Latin America as well as strategic marketing for FMC's global agricultural business.
He also served as Latin America South business director for Agricultural Solutions and was general manager for Rotam Cropsciences in Brazil.
Mr. Pereira has a degree in Marketing from Unopar and an Agronomy degree from Universidade Estadual de Londrina.
He succeeds Antonio Zem, who retired from FMC after a 38-year distinguished career. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- USA Technologies appoints Priyanka Singh as CFO
- Entercom Communications appoints CFO
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
More inside POST
When to turn down a promotion Leadership