FMC Corporation elects Amy O'Shea as vice president
Ms. O'Shea was recently appointed business director for North America Crop for FMC Agricultural Solutions. Ms. O'Shea is a seasoned commercial leader in the agricultural and health and nutrition sectors.
Prior to her recent appointment, Ms. O'Shea was global director of marketing, strategy and innovation for FMC Health and Nutrition.
She joined FMC in 1996 and has progressed through a series of marketing, regulatory and management positions including Mexico country manager for Agricultural Solutions, business director for FMC Professional Solutions, and commercial director of FMC Environmental Solutions.
Ms. O'Shea earned her bachelor's degree in Classical Civilization from Boston University and her MBA from Drexel University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- PPG elects Gary R. Heminger to board
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Scott Hudler as CMO
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania appoints Barbara Cottrell as VP
- Andrew B. Cohen joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
More inside POST
WD-40 Q3 earnings advance 14% Earnings